The role of the Sourcing Assistant is to assist the Sourcing Manager in daily functions as well as serve as a backup for other Sourcing team members.
- Issues Purchase Orders for international and domestic stock products
- Effectively track and monitor all Purchase Orders’ arrival dates and communicate to the appropriate staff members
- Work closely with overseas vendors to ensure timely deliveries of international products.
- Assist in performing quality control on existing products
- Process Inventory receipts and calculate landed costs of goods.
- Review vendor invoices for accuracy and approval and record in accounting system.
- Develop purchasing and inventory reports, weekly/monthly/quarterly or annually and communicating with staff and upper management as needed or requested.
- Cross train with other Sourcing team members and serve as backup for those positions as needed.
Other duties may be assigned. Change happens a lot in our environment and we need someone who is willing to be flexible and willing to go with the flow!
If you think you're our perfect fit send your resume to Akeana.Carter@ShuBee.com!