ShuBee® EconoShield® Coverall
Product Code: C SB CA PP WH L
• Make a great first impression and protect your uniform
• Keep a professional appearance from the first job of the day to the last
• Economical disposable, coverall protection
• Technicians' top choice
• Durable, lightweight protection from dirt and debris on the job
• Exclusive Five-Pocket Design® allows you to work more efficiently
• Extra-long torso to provide optimal movement and prevent ripping
• Professional dark blue color helps hide stains
• Heavy-duty Gator Tooth® zipper holds up to extreme conditions
• FREE pair of ShuBee® shoe covers
• Coveralls available in White or Dark Blue
• Available in L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
• This product is included in our BeeWear® line
- Availability: In stock
ShuBee® EconoShield® Coveralls are the most economical coveralls ShuBee® offers. The material is made from a one layer, non-woven material that is light weight and breathable making it perfect for protection in light duty applications.
ShuBee® EconoShield® Coveralls are specially made with an extended torso to allow optimal movement while preventing rips and tears when you need protection the most. ShuBee® EconoShield® Coveralls feature a heavy-duty Gator Tooth® zipper that holds up in tough working conditions. Keep your hands free with ShuBee’s® exclusive Five-Pocket Design® that allows you to keep your hands free from carrying tools. When you need the ultimate, economical coverall protection ShuBee’s® EconoShield® Coverall is all you need. FREE pair of ShuBee® shoe covers included.
We recommend our EconoShield® coveralls, part of ShuBee's® BeeWear® line of products, for painting inside or outside the home or commercial property, protection during insulation spraying or any other spraying applications (depending on the chemicals you are using- the job may call for our EnviroShield® Coverall for the hazardous or harsh sprays), sheet rocking, and/or staining. In each of these cases, wearing a disposable coverall will protect you from getting your uniform or clothing damaged, sprayed or stained during the applications.
There are also many other situations that getting messy is just part of the job. In order to cover up your messy cloths so that they don’t stain or transfer onto surface you may need to be in direct contact with, the EconoShield® disposable coverall is the perfect fit. For example, a mechanic works under vehicles with oils and grease. It is a messy job! When the job is complete and they need to move the vehicle, they can throw on a pair of EconoShield® disposable coveralls to make sure all the mess on them doesn’t get on the interior and stain the surfaces.