GVS P100 Filters for Elipse Respirators
Product Code: D SB ELIPSE FILTERS
- Replacement filters for the P100 3/4 Mask System and the P100 Half Mask Respirator
- Pleats on filters capture at least 99.97% of 0.3 micron airborne particles.
- Uses HESPA® filter media to provide high filtration efficiency and low breathing resistance
- Removes low-level odors that can be unpleasant or harmful to health
- Protects from dangerous substances such dust, vapors, toxic fumes, oil, and mists
- Reusable and water repellant
- Recommended storage life for filters is five years
- Available in 2 per pack
- NIOSH Approved
- Availability: In stock
The GVS P100 Filters offer wearers maximum protection, high filter efficiency, and low breathing resistance. The pleats on the filter increase the filter’s surface to capture at least 99.97% of 0.3 micron airborne particles. Designed to remove low-level odors that could be unpleasant and harmful to health, they also offer maximum protection from dangerous substances such as dust, vapors, toxic fumes, oil, and water mists. The GVS P100 Filters use HESPA® (High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Airfilter) filter media that provide high filtration efficiency and low breathing resistance to ensure less fatigue for the user.
The GVS P100 Filters are made as replacement filters for the P100 Half Mask Respirator and the P100 3/4 Mask System. The pleated filters have a smaller, thinner, and more flexible design that helps reduce breathing resistance. They are reusable, water repellant, and can be worn until they present signs of clogging or until the wearer feels uncomfortable, saving money over disposable masks. The materials used for the filters are hypo-allergenic, medical-grade, and without latex or silicone.
Use the GVS P100 Filters with the P100 3/4 Mask System and the P100 Half Mask Respirator on the job to protect yourself and your team from potentially harmful pollutants in the air. Filters are approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Available in 2 per pack.