ShuBee’s 10 Person, Class A Type III workplace first aid kit is the perfect addition to your service truck! When deciding the class and type of kit needed, employers should consider the risks that are present and the potential severity and likelihood of an incident. Based on the number of employees and the potential remoteness to emergency services, employers should also consider whether multiple first aid kits are needed. No one wants to see an employee suffer injury, but if an incident does happen, make sure you are prepared and compliant.
Stay in compliance with OSHA requirements. The contents of ShuBee’s® mobile first aid kit exceed the 2015 ANSI Class A requirements and are sufficient to treat 10 or more people. We also offer a 25-Person Class A Type III First Aid Kit.
The weatherproof case comes with a carrying handle and is wall mountable.
See below to determine which workplace first aid kit is best for you:
Kits will now be classed as A or B:
- Class A kits are designed to deal with the most common types of workplace injuries.
- Class B kits are designed with a broader range and quantity of supplies to deal with injuries in more complex or high-risk environments.
Workplace first aid kits have also been categorized into 4 types as follows:
- TYPE I – These are kits designed for indoor use only and should be mounted in a fixed position. An example of this would be in an office environment.
- TYPE II – These kits are also for indoor use but should be equipped with a handle to make them portable so they can be easily taken to the site of the incident.
- TYPE III – These kits are designed for indoor/outdoor use and can be mounted or portable. They should have a seal to protect the contents from damage by minor environmental factors.
- TYPE IV – These kits are for outdoor use where contents must be protected from harsh environmental conditions and rough handling.
ShuBee® 10 person First Aid Kit Contains:
- (16) Plastic Bandages, 1" x 3"
- First Aid Tape, ½" x 5yd
- (10) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets
- (10) BZK Antiseptic Towelettes
- CPR Mask with One Way Valve
- Burn Dressing, 4" x 4"
- (10) First Aid/Burn Cream Packets, 0.9g
- Cold Compress, 4" x 5"
- Sterile Eye Pads
- Eyewash, 1oz
- (6) Hand Sanitizer Packets, 0.9g
- Nitrile Exam Gloves
- Conforming Gauze Roll, 2"
- Gauze Dressing Pads, 3" x 3"
- Trauma Pads, 5" x 9"
- Triangular Sling/Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56"
- First Aid Guide